Friday, February 2, 2018

Update conflict occured

Lately I have been getting a few of these errors on Time Sheets and Expense reports when trying to Submit:

Cannot edit a record in Timesheet weekly hours (TSTimesheetLineWeek).
An update conflict occurred due to another user process deleting the record or changing one or more fields in the record.

It always appears to be one of the lines in the time sheet.  If I remove the offending line, it will submit without issue.

Not sure why the line is showing that error.  Each line is a different customer but when we do 2 timesheets with their own Customer, everything works ok.

This may be related to an enhancement done by our partner.

I found a post that I think was related to this.  The poster gave me this to clean out the Database log to fix this error:

System administration -> Inquiries -> Database -> Database Log -> Clean up log



I left the query blank so it would clean up all log entries.

Many thanks to DAX_ajsqd2 on the AX Forum for helping me out with this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment